In today’s article, we will tell you with complete information that how you can start A2B franchise or Adyar Ananda Bhavan Franchise.
If you take their Franchise then what training and support will be given to you? We are also going to give you information about this in this article.
Therefore, for complete information, you should stay with this article till the end.
Adyar Ananda Bhavan Company Profile
|Industry||Food & Beverage|
|Line of Business||Restaurant|
|Founder||Vengasanam Krishnamaraja Harishankar|
|Founded In (year)||2009|
|No. of Franchise Outlets||200+|
|Franchise Location||All over India|
|Business Set-Up Time||1-2 Months|
|Commission% / Revenue Sharing||Approx. 95%|
|ROI Timeframe||1 Year|
Adyar Ananda Bhavan Restaurant Franchise Infrastructure Requirement
- To take Adyar Ananda Bhavan Restaurant Franchise, you have at least 1500 – 3200 Sq. ft Shop / Unit Area. ,
- You should have 10-12 Employee Headcount.
- Having a kitchen area is compulsory.
- There should also be a sitting area.
- There should be Air Conditioner in your shop.
- Having CCTV set-up is also compulsory.
- Your shop should have Computer / Internet Connectivity.
- Having a Delivery Service is also Compulsory.
On fulfilling all these infrastructure requirements, you will get around Rs. 25 Lakhs – Rs. 30 Lakhs will be spent.
Qualification required for taking Adyar Ananda Bhavan Diner Franchise
- You must be at least 24 years old to take Adyar Ananda Bhavan Diner Franchise.
- If you want to take Adyar Ananda Bhavan Franchise then it is not necessary to have Business Experience but if you have Business Experience then it will be a very good thing for you.
- Academic Qualification is not necessary to take Adyar Ananda Bhavan Diner Franchise.
Documents required for taking Adyar Ananda Bhavan Restaurant Franchise
- Franchise Agreement
- Proprietor Aadhaar Copy
- Proprietor Photo
- Proprietor / Business PAN Copy
- Business TAN Copy
- GST Registration Certificate
- Proprietor / Business Address Proof
- Unit / Shop Address Proof
- NOC of Unit / Shop
Adyar Ananda Bhavan Franchise Investment & Fees
If you want to start business in Food Industry then you can take Franchise of A2B. Talking about the cost of taking their Franchise, then you will have to spend money according to the following information-
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 2 Lakh – Rs. 5 Lakh|
|Infrastructure Investment||Rs. 25 Lakh – Rs. 30 Lakh|
A2b Franchise Training and Guidance
If you take A2b Franchise, then you will be given full help and support in starting the business from the side of the company. Next, we are telling you that in which things the company will help you-
- The A2b Company will support you in opening a restaurant.
- A separate Toll Free Support line is provided by the company for all the Franchisees.
- The company also provides online support to all its franchisees.
- How to run an outlet and how to manage it? Even on this the company will support you.
- Assistance is provided by the company in site selection.
- A2b Company will also provide you local Marketing Support.
- This company also provides Advertising Support to all its Franchisees.
- You will be helped in menu planning.
- Menu pricing will be helped.
- Cooking training will be given.
- Food Presentation Training is also available.
- You will get Relationship Manager Support.
- You will get Marketing Support.
- Business Management Software will be available.
- Online Tie-up Support – Delivery will also be available.
- Website Support will be given for the order.
- Operation Manual is also available.
- Training Manual is available.
A2b Franchise Terms of Agreement/Renewal
If we talk about A2b Franchise Terms of Agreement/Renewal then it depends on location to location.
That’s why you should talk to the company in advance regarding A2b Franchise Terms of Agreement / Renewal. For more information in this regard, you can visit their website www.aabsweets.in . I can go Or you can call them on the number 044 – 42333333.